Adult Mental Health Clinic Services
Establishing a safe environment for the individual, family & community.
- How to establish a safe environment for the individual, family, and community.
- Education regarding sexuality and sexual abuse.
- Impact of sexual abuse on individuals and families.
- Recovery from sexual abuse.
- Safety curriculum for at-risk children, adolescents, and adults.
- Relapse prevention for sexually inappropriate behavior.
SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR:
SATP OFFERS COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES FOR:
- Men and women who have been sexually abused/sexually assaulted.
- Non-offending parent/caregivers who want to learn protective patenting skills.
- Partners and families of abused individuals.
- Parents and guardians of children who have been sexually abused.
- Children and adolescents who have been sexually abused.
- Children and adolescents who demonstrate inappropriate sexual behavior.
- Parents and caregivers of children and adolescents who present sexually acting out behavior.
- Men and women who have engaged in inappropriate sexual behavior.
- Partners and families of abusers.
For services, contact our Intake Coordinator at (607) 733-5696 for an initial appointment. Referral agencies need to use the same process.
- Family Services operates on a sliding scale fee basis. Medicaid, Medicare, and most insurances are accepted.
- No one is denied services for inability to pay.
|It is Family Services mission to provide services to residents of Chemung County without regard to gender, race, creed, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or financial status.
Family Services is a not-for-profit 501c3 organization, serving the residents of the Southern Tier for 140 years.
|For more information or an appointment, contact:
Family Services of Chemung County, Inc. (FSCC)
Mental Health Clinic (MHC)
550 E. Church Street, Suite 101
Elmira, NY 14901
Monday -Thursday 8 :30 a.m. -7 :00 p.m. Friday 8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.